Friday, October 26, 2012

FLOWERS IN M MAILBOX

flowers in my mailbox

there was a flower as bright as the sun...
orange and yellow colors bloomed for fun...

there was this flower in the morning light...
purple colors that shined so bright..

my mailbox in which they laid....
different days like a morning parade...

flowers in my mailbox
how do you read a whisper....
or breath in a kiss...
longing to know true bliss.

flowers in my mailbox
how do you read his eyes..if they are closed..
or know a thought..if not spoke..

flowers in my mailbox is all i know...
and this is what he'll show
feel his heart..hear it beat
and flow to his dance so soft and sweet...

he is your lover, your friend..
no matter what, hold him till the end.
©COPYRIGHTED CRYSTAL STUDEBAKER







No comments:

Post a Comment