Tuesday, November 13, 2012

To My Chastity

Dear Babygirl,
            I know that times can seem crazy, and you just wanna scream...
        But your beauty and light shine brighter than any star i've ever seen.
             You have a way that makes even the saddest person smile it all away...
         And can even make me feel like a child wanting to run and play.
              I have loved you since the first day I got to hold you in my arms...
          You have a smile that reveals all your adorable charms.



----------


            I'm sorry that it feels as though I abandoned you to face it alone...
         I wish I could make it easier than you just wanting to be stone.
            I pray one day I'm strong enough to be the mommy I used to be...
         And show you how much you all do truly mean to me.
            So I pray you always remember my words within your heart and mind...
         Because you may not like your mommy, but she's one of a kind.
                                    I am you and you are me...
                          We just temporarily see things a little differently.
                                    I know I'm not perfect...
                           And you may hear I'm not worth it.
                                   Your angry at me for not trying harder...
          And theres people out there who say i'm only a voice, not a real mother.
                         Yes, I could fight fire with fire and then you'll see...
          But I refuse to put my children in the middle of hatred and stupidity.
                            I am and will always be here for you..
                          And I hope one day you want that too. 
             I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART CHASTITY RENEA  

                          ©COPYRIGHTED CRYSTAL STUDEBAKER 2012    

No comments:

Post a Comment